JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Results: The wait is over. Finally the JNTUA MCA 1-2 May 2019 results (Regular/Supply) of all regulations ( R17, R09 ) are released. The controller of JNTUA MCA UG examination cell has declared all first year second sem results ) So here we are providing information regarding the JNTUA 1-2 Results release date, how to get your score, how to convert marks into CGPA & SGPA, required credits to pass, revaluation/recounting date and amount for regular/supply exams etc details are clearly explained in this JNTUA MCA semester 2 Results 2019 – R17, R09 Regulation article.
- JNTUA MCA 2nd sem Time Table
- JNTUA MCA 2nd sem Syllabus
- JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Question Papers
- JNTUA MCA 2nd sem Important Questions
Students who are studying JNTUA MCA first year second sem 1-2 of various branches make use of this article. Not only JNTUA MCA 1-2 results you can find results for all Jntu universities, all courses, all regulations, every year and every semesters in our Jntuupdates.in site.
JNTUA MCA 1-2 Results – Check Now
Table of Contents
Important information regarding JNTUA MCA 2nd sem Results 2019 – R17, R09 Regulation
For your convenience we made details of JNTUA MCA results are into simplified tabular form check below.
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem R17, R09|
|Exam Conducted on||May 2019|
|Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|Category||Regular / Supply Results|
JNTU Anantapur MCA 1-2 sem Results 2019
- Check JNTUA MCA Sem 1-2 Results Regular April/May 2019
- Check JNTUA MCA Sem 1-2 Results Supply Nov/Dec 2019
JNTUA MCA 1-2 Regular/Supply Result 2018 & Previous
- Results of MCA II Semester (R17) Regular Examinations, June / July 2018
- Results of MCA II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations, June / July 2018
JNTUA MCA 1-2 Regular/Supply Result 2017 & Previous
- Results of MCA II Semester (R09) Supplementary Examinations December/January 2017/2018
- Results of MCA II Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations, June/July 2017
- Results of MCA II Semester Supplementary Examinations December / January 2016/2017
How to get JNTUA Results score card
- Log on to the official website www.jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net/
- On the homepage, click on MCA 1-2 Regular/Supplementary result
- In the provided field, enter your hall ticket number
- Click on search
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
What is the Last date for Revaluation/Recounting
Things to know for challenging Revaluation/Recounting: If your not satisfy with your marks/score you can go for Revaluation/Recounting with in the notified date. Mostly it will be with in one week after the declaration of results. And it is not for free, you have to pay prescribed amount for each subject and the Revaluation/Recounting fee is not refundable.
The last date to apply for the Revaluation/Recounting for the result of JNTUA MCA 1-2 (2019) – R17, R09 Regulation is .
JNTUA 1-2 Sem Recounting/Challenge/Revaluation Process
JNTUA I year 2 sem results 2018 has declared by JNTUA. JNTUA 1-2 sem Recounting / Challenge / Revaluation Process is mentioned here and it makes the students easy also and then further decides to go for the revaluation or recounting process if unsatisfied with the results.
- JNTUA MCA 1-1 Results
- JNTUA MCA 2-1 Results
- JNTUA MCA 2-2 Results
- JNTUA MCA 3-1 Results
- JNTUA MCA 3-2 Results
I Hope JNTUA MCA 2 sem Results 2019 for R17, R09 regulation article is useful for you. Share this article with your buddies so that they can also follow JNTUA updates. Here we provide all details and updates like required credits, conversion of marks for calculating the CGPA & SGPA, syllabus, study material, time table (exam dates), final project details etc ..If you have any doubts in JNTUA MCA Sem 2 Results 2019 for R17, R09 Regulation article ping me below. your suggestions may helpful in making better articles and comfortable content for Jntu students. Feel free to ask me if you have problems in checking JNTUA MCA semester 2 Results for R17, R09 Regulations.