JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results: The wait is over. Finally the JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Sep 2019 results (Regular/Supply) of all branches and all regulations ( R17, R09 ) are released. The controller of JNTUA M.tech UG examination cell has declared all first year second sem results of all branches (ECE, CSE, ME, Civil, IT, AE, CE, ANE and all other branches) So here we are providing information regarding the JNTUA 1-2 Results release date, how to get your score, how to convert marks into CGPA & SGPA, required credits to pass, revaluation/recounting date and amount for regular/supply exams etc details are clearly explained in this JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results 2019 – R17, R09 Regulation article.
- JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Time Table
- JNTUA M.Tech 1st Year Sem 2 Syllabus
- JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Sem Question Papers
- JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Important Questions
Students who are studying JNTUA M.Tech first year second sem 1-2 of various branches (ECE, CSE, ME, Civil, IT, AE, CE, ANE and all other branches) make use of this article. Not only JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 results you can find results for all Jntu universities, all courses, all regulations, every year and every semesters in our Jntuupdates.in site.
JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results – Check Now
Table of Contents
Important information regarding JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results 2019 – R17, R09 Regulation
For your convenience we made details of JNTUA M.Tech results are into simplified tabular form check below.
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Sem R17, R09|
|Exam Conducted on||Sep 2019|
|Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|Category||Regular / Supply Results|
JNTU Anantapur M.Tech 1-2 Sem Results 2019
- Check JNTUA M.Tech Sem 1-2 Results Regular Aug/Sep 2019
- Check JNTUA M.Tech Sem 1-2 Results Supply Aug/Sep 2019
JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Regular/Supply Result 2018 & Previous
- JNTUA M.Tech II Semester (R17) Regular Results Aug/Sep 2018
- JNTUA M.Tech II Semester (R09) Supplementary Results Aug/Sep 2018
- JNTUA M.Tech II Semester (R09) Supplementary Results February 2018
- JNTUA M.Tech II Semester Regular & Supply Results July / August 2017
- JNTUA M.Tech II Semester Supplementary Results January/February 2017
How to get JNTUA Results score card
- Log on to the official website www.jntuaresults.azurewebsites.net/
- On the homepage, click on M.Tech 1-2 Regular/Supplementary result
- In the provided field, enter your hall ticket number
- Click on search
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference
What is the Last date for Revaluation/Recounting
Things to know for challenging Revaluation/Recounting: If you are not satisfied with your marks/score you can go for Revaluation/Recounting within the notified date. Mostly it will be within one week after the declaration of results. And it is not for free, you have to pay the prescribed amount for each subject and the Revaluation/Recounting fee is not refundable.
The last date to apply for the Revaluation/Recounting for the result of JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 (2019) – R17, R09 Regulation is .
JNTUA 1-2 Sem Recounting/Challenge/Revaluation Process
JNTUA I year 2 sem results 2019 has declared by JNTUA. JNTUA 1-2 sem Recounting / Challenge / Revaluation Process is mentioned here and it makes the students easy also and then further decides to go for the revaluation or recounting process if unsatisfied with the results.
- JNTUA M.Tech 1-1 Results
- JNTUA M.Tech 2-1 Results
- JNTUA M.Tech 2-2 Results
I Hope JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results 2019 for R17, R09 regulation article is useful for you. Share this article with your buddies so that they can also follow JNTUA updates. Here we provide all details and updates like required credits, conversion of marks for calculating the CGPA & SGPA, syllabus, study material, time table (exam dates), final project details etc ..If you have any doubts in JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results 2019 for R17, R09 Regulation article ping me below. your suggestions may help in making better articles and comfortable content for Jntu students. Feel free to ask me if you have problems in checking JNTUA M.Tech 1-2 Results for R17, R09 Regulations.